Thursday, October 16, 2008

Monogram Madness

We are obsessed with all things monogrammed! They even have monogrammed license plates now for pete's sake. Which of course I am thinking of carrying.... I just can't decide how many of my customers would pay $30 for a monogrammed license plate. I do love them though. I just brought in these monogrammed travel cups & they are gorgeous. Each letter has a different design background. Some are hounds tooth... which I love.. some are polka dots. They are all beautiful though. They retail for $21.99 & they are a very good quality.





These monogrammed note cards are a favorite of mine. The lighting is not so good, sorry. Some days I'm just in a hurry. $12.99



Monogrammed Soaps from Punch Studio are fabulous. Lemon Verbena is one of my most favorite scents. Love these. $12.99




I love them all too!! What do you love to see monogrammed?

No comments: