Friday, November 21, 2008

Magnolia Lane Picture Frames



My best selling frame. I have two in my home & I love these frames. These frames & our Bella Breeze aroma lamps are just two of the most perfect gifts for yourself or family & friends. Things we need & want but they are different from the norm. These frames aren't your run of the mill frames. These large 20x20 painted wood frames will stand out, they will make a statement in your home. It's decor but so much more. Sentiment, I am a sucker for sentiment.



I also love to give things & buy things that are not the "norm". If I want to give a picture frame then I want it to be completely different from anything I would expect to find in someone else's home. "Dare to be different".






This is another one of my favorite frames. If you really think about the saying.. Live well. Laugh Often. Love Much.... isn't that what life is really all about? What a perfect frame, not to mention that black is always a great accent color.





Another wonderful frame. This will be the next frame that I purchase for myself. I will place a photo of my 2 year old Braxton in it. Braxton is a wild child of sorts & not a child who welcomes lots of kisses & hugs. Most nights after I put Braxton to sleep I will snuggle with him in my bed & over a series of time place several loving kisses on his cheek. It is a time I treasure & this frame could not be more perfect to remember those times of stolen kisses from my sleeping baby. Okay, I need a tissue.

www.southerncharm-decor.com

3 comments:

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

I love this type of frame. Thanks for visiting my blog too! I love brainstorming with other gift store owners/gift lovers so keep in touch! Janine - Pretty Personal Gifts

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so beautiful! Love them.

Liz Harrell said...

Great frames!