Friday, December 19, 2008

Mainstreet Collection

I am happy to say we now carry products from Mainstreet Collection. These great koozies are already selling like hotcakes. We have matching keychains too. Both retail for $7.99. The keychains have the long ribbons with the monogramed button that are so popular right now. Hot items for gift giving for yourself, family & friends.

We also have a great new line of adult bath wraps. Hot pink, Chocolate brown with a blue damask pattern along the edging, zebra & giraffe patterns too. Come check them out, soooo soft. I will be adding these to the website on Saturday 12/20.
My daughter Lexie poses with her favorite. She gives it a thumbs up!!




I have also added some new decor items that are fabulous!! You won't believe the prices. It is always fun for me to hunt & find great decor items at fantastic prices. It's easy to find beautiful items but to find beautiful items at an affordable price, well "affordable elegance" is my motto.
Southern Charm Home Decor is a great place to shop on any budget. We have many gift items & decor accents in a wide range of prices. One of the comments that I always hear the most is "You have such great prices!". Thank you, it is my pleasure to find items for you that you will treasure no matter what your budget is. Boutique gifts, without the boutique prices. Come on in and visit with me if you can. Our website is still in it's infancy so bear with me as I add new pieces daily.

This metal wall vase/candle holder is absolutely gorgeous & at an incredible price. A hint? Under $40!! These pieces are very large & heavy & most definitely high end looking.

Metal candle holders, large & small. Beautiful scrollwork, wonderful prices.
Who doesn't need a beautiful hurricane glass container/candleholder? He is very large & only $39.99, he has a smaller brother for $29.99.

Merry Christmas, http://www.southerncharmhomedecor.com/
As always you can feel free to email me if you have any questions or see something you would like but it is not yet listed on our website. southern_charm@bellsouth.net

No comments: