Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Inspiration

How do you like my home? Just kidding!! I wish. How about some more inspirational pretty rooms to look at? Do you see anything that inspires you? I sure do. I have a few things I plan on putting my own twist on.


While I don't think I have the moxy to paint my dining room this color as my floor plan is more open, I really love the way the room comes together. How much fun would it be to have a candle lit dinner in this room? Why not have some fun with our homes?


Okay, I have four children..... I need this table. Nobody could touch anybody at this fine table. Hmmm..... maybe I will have to break out those table leaves. Need a lift? Hydrangeas are always a lift to any room. The flowers on this table are just beautiful. See anything that moves you yet?




I'm lovin the zebra rug. I can't count how many times I have seen cabinets like this in a tired old brown wood all scratched up at flea markets and the Goodwill. You mean all I had to do was paint it white after a good bath/sanding?

Just beautiful!! Thank you Traditional Home magazine for amazing photos.

Happy New Year everyone!!

www.southerncharmhomedecor.com

southern_charm@bellsouth.net


1 comment:

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

I love the green striped wall paper in the droom. Love the photos of your house ;)Gorgeous!