Monday, December 22, 2008

Southern Charm Inspiration

Like these panels? I sure do. I'll bet our Southern Charm ladies are clever enough to find some beautiful fabric or wall paper to create these beauties in your own homes. Traditional Home magazine has provided me with great inspiration over the years. These custom panels would be very expensive but if we just took a little trip to the home improvement store for some wood panels & another trip to the fabric store for fabric & batting..... or maybe some wall paper we could create our own beautiful wall panels for a fraction of the cost.


How many of us have those boring corners in our rooms? Or a dining room that lacks pizazz?

I'm thinkin my 9 year old would want one of these in her room if she could find her some fabric with Zack Efron on it!

This is going to be my spring project, every year after Christmas when all the decorations come down the house just looks empty to me. It is that time of year when I get the itch to redecorate or add new touches to my home. This is just the project I can get into!

I have a bathroom wall that I consider "boring". Hmmm...... But I'll warn you ahead of time. If you're anything like me you're going to need your hubby to hang your fantastic creation or possibly cut down your piece of wood. So start being nice to him now & butter him up real good ladies.

So what do you say? Get creative, try something new, you might just surprise yourself. And as always if you need any gorgeous decor to compliment you new fantastic creation you know where to go.

Southern Charm Home Decor www.southerncharmhomedecor.com

southern_charm@bellsouth.net

2 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Nice idea Jennifer! I too love to decorate with fabric and wallpaper in less than traditional ways. Very inspirational!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and send you warm wishes for a Happy New Year!