Saturday, December 6, 2008

Punch Studio

Punch Studio makes the most elegant note cards don't you think? Personally, I am not a big writer of letters. But, I do LOVE note cards. They are just perfect. I especially love the note cards from Punch Studio because they are monogrammed & very elegant. Affordable elegance at that.




What could rival the Punch Studio note card? Well, the Punch Studio Monogrammed Soap of course. Lemon Verbena scented. I love these coupled together for a gift. These are great hostess gifts too. The box is a keepsake box, I like it for storing my hair bands. I'm just sayin......

The scene is set, Christmas is coming! Let Punch Studio help make your gift giving more elegant & personal. Where can you buy a gift for someone for under $13 that is elegant, thoughtful, personal & will get plenty of use? http://www.southerncharmhomedecor.com or.... if you live in Canton, Georgia come in to visit & see all we have to offer. Hot coffee & home baked goodies while you shop, yummy!
Photo courtesy of Southern Living. One of my most fav magazines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those note cards are to die for!