Monday, March 2, 2009

20x20 Beautiful Things Painted Wood Frames


The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller
This frame has consistently been one of my best selling frames and for good reason. It's just so perfect.
The color is even perfect. It's such a subtle shade of green that it just fits in almost any setting. What a perfect gift for family, friends or hey, yourself!! I have several of these in my home and I love them. I even have two matching ones in my laundry room! Hey, I have four kids so you know I spend me some time in the laundry room. Why shouldn't I have a pretty room to fold clothes in?
Visit www.southerncharmhomedecor.com to see all of our great frames and gifts.
We will be adding many many new items to our website all week long to please keep checking back for updates!

No comments: